PressureGuard Protocol Lower Air Loss Mattress
Available in 42" and 48" Width
Span America’s newest air therapy system brings together two time-tested design exclusives: proprietary “Air Diffusion Matrix” offers direct delivery microclimate management (“low air loss”) for control of excess moisture and clinically proven PressureGuard® integrated air system/engineered foam shell design for an ideal combination of immersion, envelopment, shearing reduction, active air therapy, fall prevention, comfort, stability, fast set-up and ease of cleaning.
- Efficient system design generates substantially less noise and consumes less than half the power of many traditional, blower-based "roll-up" surfaces.
- Alternating pressure mode gently changes loading across the surface in a 10-minute cycle.
- “Float ” mode provides powered flotation therapy.
- Simple comfort adjustment, including ultra-soft “Max. Immersion” setting for users under 120 lbs.
- Selectable audible alarm and indicator light for low pressure notification.
- Timed (30-minute) “Auto Firm” function for added stability during transfers, ADLs & CPR.
- Can maintain inflation during power interruption and transport.
- Control unit: Weight: 11.5 lbs. Dimensions: 14” x 9.25” x 6.5”
- Voltage: AC 110-120V Frequency: 60 Hertz
- Certification: CAN/CSA-C22.2 No.60601-1-08 and AAMI ES60601-1:2005
- Flammability: Conforms to NFPA 101 (Life Safety Code) / ASTM E1590; Cal Tech Bulletin #117 (2013); 16 CFR Parts 1632 and 1633.
- Indications: Excessive perspiration or maceration; treatment of Stage I-IV pressure ulcers; prevention for high risk patients.
- Medicare Coding: Meets requirements of E0277 (Group II)
- Weight limit: 400 lbs. (500 lbs. at 42”)
- Mattress weight: approx. 22 lbs. (28 lbs. at 42”)