REXX Full Function Low Bed Frame
The REXX bed is the product of decades of engineering design in long-term care.
- Precision welded orthopedic no-sag grid decks provide robust support.
- Components are powder-coated individually with flexible polyester anti-microbial finish.
- Mobile or locked at any height for easier, safer bed positioning.
- Staff maneuvers bed from upright – not hunched-over stance.
- Soft honeycomb bumper protects walls during re-positioning.
- Engineered for virtually vertical bed raising/lowering.
- Overall length: 84 1/2" or 88 1/2" with bed ends
- Base Length: Deck length: 76" or 80"
- Clearance: Under-bed clearance- high position: 7 7/8"
- Overall width (with rails): 35"
- Product Weight Capacity: Weight capacity: 450 lbs
- Electronic Options: Emergency Override: In the event of a power outage, or if the battery runs out, the bed features a built-in hand crank so it can be raised or lowered by hand.