PressureGuard Bariatric APM Mattress
Available in 42" and 48" Width
Unlike other alternating pressure mattresses, the PressureGuard APM does not create extreme pressure gradients between inflated and deflated cylinders.
On top, the Geo-Matt anti-shearing surface forms a comfortable, therapeutic interface between the air system and the user. It absorbs and smoothes sharp pressure drop-offs that other surfaces can’t, while the air system does the “heavy lifting” below, alternating weightbearing across the surface in ten-minute cycles. Six cylinders are programmed to inflate/deflate in a four-up-two-down pattern, ensures maximum patient support throughout the cycle.
Digital control unit features:
▪ up to four times the air output of conventional units
▪ eight electronically-controlled comfort settings
▪ programmable cycle times of 20, 25, 30, or 35 minutes
▪ low pressure indicator and audible alarm
- Exclusive Heel Slope taper
- Two-part Safety Edge bolster system for added stability when sitting or transferring
- Weight limit 750lbs
- Pump : conforms to UL 60602-1, CAN/CSA C22.e NO. 601.1